Portable Fume Extractor
The Shadow – Fume Extraction Wherever You Need It
When you have workers exposed to weld smoke, you need some type of fume extraction to protect them. But what if:
- Your workplace is too small for a full-sized dust and fume collector?
- You don’t have enough welders to require a large fume extraction system?
- You have intermittent welding?
- You need a system that is portable?
A portable fume extraction system can provide the ideal solution. It is important to know, however, that not all portable fume extraction systems are the same.
A Solution Specially Designed for Welding and Metalworking
The SHADOW portable fume extraction system offers many features perfectly suited for welding and metalworking applications.
- Choices of fume arms so you can choose the one that’s the perfect fit
- Compressed air pulse cleaning keeps your filter working without you having to think about it
- The easiest filter change in a portable collector
You can count on Cardinal Air as your fume extraction specialist and source for the SHADOW portable fume extraction system.
Imperial Systems SHADOW Portable Fume Extraction System
- SHADOW Portable Fume Extraction Systems
- No-Tool Filter Change
- Self-Cleaning Filter
- MERV 15 DeltaMAXX™ Nanofiber Filter
- Powder Coated Steel Finish
- Integrated Spark Arrestor
- 10’ Adjustable Fume Arm With No Internal Components
- Push Button Starter With a 12’ Cord That Plugs Into Any Standard 120 Volt Power Source
- Easily Transportable For Maximum Fume Capture
- Meets OSHA Standards For Controlling Weld Fumes
- Quiet Operation
- Hepa Filter
- Legs and Hopper
- Carbon Filter
- Deltamaxx Spunbond Filter
- Custom Cord Length
- Tool Tray
- Depth: 46.25”
- Width: 28”
- Height: 68.25”
- Height with 10 ft. fume arm attached: 94.75″
- Weight: 415 lbs