Safe Elimination of Hazardous Dust and Fumes
Cardinal Air partners with EUROVAC to offer a quality selection of high volume and high vacuum wet mix dust collectors. Wet mix dust collectors manage explosive particulate by driving it deep into the water via a venturi. As the explosive dust passes through a configuration of baffles, dust is trapped in the water and settles to the bottom of the collector.
Meets NFPA and OSHA Guidelines
EUROVAC wet scrubbers meet NFPA and OSHA requirements. Cardinal Air has extensive experience in designing and implementing wet mix dust collection systems designed for compliance and performance in a variety of applications.
Cardinal Air brings extensive experience and expert knowledge to every project we design. We develop dependable custom solutions powered by the industry’s best equipment. You can count on your wet scrubber system to reliably and efficiently meet your needs. Call us to discuss your project!
Wet Scrubber Type B
Eurovac Wet Dust Collectors & Wet Scrubbers – Type A (Sludge Rake)
- Wet Scrubbers
- TEFC Motors, Single and Three Phase
- Direct Drive/Non-overloading Fan
- Interior Baffle Section
- Special Mist Filters
- Low Maintenance
- Electronic Water Level Control
- Galvanized Steel Construction with Two-Part Cold Tar Epoxy Coatings to all Interior Wet Surfaces
- Industrial Enamel “Gulf Blue” Coating on Exterior
- Magnehelic Gauge
TYPE “A” SLUDGE RAKE
- EUROVAC – HIGH VOLUME CENTRAL WET COLLECTOR TYPE “A” – SLUDGE RAKE:
- Type “A” Central Wet Collectors are built with a modular design and range in size from 400 to 50,000 CFM at a typical external static pressure of 8” WC suitable for dust collection ports/takeoffs 3” and above.
- Designed for applications where height restrictions require a lower footprint.
- Debris is removed via a sludge rake. A final drain valve is included below the hopper for complete system drainage when needed.
- Optional additions include conveyor waste removal system, water recirculation system, and final filtration spray tower system.
TYPE “B” DRAIN VALVE
- EUROVAC – HIGH VOLUME CENTRAL WET COLLECTOR TYPE “B” – DRAIN VALVE:
- Type “B” Central Wet Collectors are built with a modular design and range in size from 400 to 50,000 CFM at a typical external static pressure of 8” WC suitable for dust collection ports/takeoffs 3” and above.
- System design is suitable where height restrictions are not an issue.
- Debris is removed via a drain valve at the bottom of the collector which allows for a simple and fast method of waste disposal.
- Optional additions include automatic waste drainage, water recirculation system, and final filtration spray tower system.
- Removes Inhalable dust and contaminates from sanding, grinding, deburring, polishing, packaging, and processing
- Aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul operations
- Electrical, communication, and lighting enclosure manufacturers
- U.S. military operations
- Milling, refining, and ceramics foundries
- Chemicals, rubber products, and plastics