Protect your investment and enjoy peace of mind with the ServiceMAXX service and preventative maintenance program.
Imperial Systems dust collectors are engineered to provide years of reliable air filtration and air pollution control. Protecting your investment with a regularly scheduled program of preventative maintenance will enable your dust collector to perform as designed. Proper preventative maintenance means maximizing the life of your dust collector, assuring a healthier work environment to promote decreased employee and production downtime.
The ServiceMAXX program begins with expert evaluation of your equipment and the development of a scheduled maintenance program designed specially to meet your needs with high quality, worry-free maintenance of your dust collection system.
Features and Benefits
- Priority over non-contracted service customers
- Enhanced performance from a system that is properly adjusted and calibrated
- More accurate operating budgets – maintenance costs are known up front
- Reduced risk of downtime productivity loss
- No need to stop your production – trained service technicians take care of everything
- Program available throughout the continental US
- Lower operating costs – scheduled maintenance vs. unplanned breakdowns
Included in the ServiceMAXX Program:
- Visual inspection of internal components
- Airlock inspection if applicable
- Filter replacement and tube sheet cleaning (with purchase of filters)
- Observation and verification of proper machine operation
- Identification needed parts
- Maintenance recommendations
- Identification of components nearing the end of life
- Calibration, tune-ups and updates
- Visual inspection of duct
- Free telephone support
Links to documents provided: